Over the years, US Servas National Conference has brought people together from all over the country to advance efforts to creating a more just and peaceful world. Recently, the need for Servas has become greater than ever before in the United States, and it has become increasingly important for people across different cultures and backgrounds to come together and take a stand for world peace. As we celebrate our 70th anniversary in 2019, we continue to advocate for racial, social, and environmental justice and equality by promoting world peace one conversation at a time. With this in mind, we are pleased to unveil this year’s theme, “70 Years of Servas: Peace, Justice & Travel”.
*If you are a US Servas member, please log in to your US Servas account before completing registration*
Please note that booking lodging at Dominican is now past the official dates. Contact the US Servas Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire if it is still possible to book rooms, and a $25. dollar extra fee will be applied if so.
- Full conference registration includes attendance at all workshops and presentations, as well as a continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
- Saturday only registration includes attendance at all workshops and presentations on Saturday, and a continental breakfast on Saturday.
- Conference lodging includes Friday and Saturday night lodging on the Dominican University campus, and also includes conference registration, plus lunches and dinners.
- Extended lodging is available before and after the conference (July 24th - 25th and July 28th - 29th) and includes meals.
- Additional meals are available for purchase at $10.95 each.
Click “Register Here” below to see more information and book your spot at the conference!