- The group will be limited in size to better facilitate conversations.
- Participants are expected to have read the before the session date.
- Participants will discuss how to take action toward the social issues exposed in the Book.
Why a Book Chat?
- Book Chats bring people of all backgrounds together to talk about ine if the great catalysts of change: books.
- They provide people with a sense of community and remind them that they are not alone.
- Book Chats champion diverse thought and points of view.
From the members in the club to the authors of the books, voices that are not always heard finally have a chance.
- Book Chats are uniting and not dividing.
Goal of project: To promote Servas’ values of peace, social justice, communication, and cultural exchange through the discussion of books that focus on equality, anti-racism and social justice.