Overnight Servas hosts offer simple accommodations to approved travelers for a one or two-night homestay. Visits can be extended only by the host’s explicit invitation. Possibilities:
- Invite the traveler to your place of work, school, or community group.
- Sharing your daily life breaks down stereotypes and builds understanding.
- Share your favorite meal or allow the guests to prepare theirs.
A Servas Day Host may not have the space, resources, or time for overnight guests. Possibilities:
- Meet at your home, a restaurant, park, or museum.
- Share information on local, cultural, or peace activities.