Travel your world
Here is how:
Fill in your Contact, Traveler and LOI info
- Fill out your online LOI (Letter of Introduction) and submit it for approval.
- Travel Partner: On your LOI form, there is a spot where you list “Members in your Travel Party.” This is where you list any additional adults or children children traveling with you. Please note that every member in your travel party older than 18, needs a valid, stamped hard-copy LOI.
Reach out to an Interviewer
- Collect two (2) letters of recommendation (Email the office if you need a template for the letters of recommendation).
- Request an interview. Servas requires an in-person interview. The interview serves as an orientation to the Servas policies & procedures and ensures that all Servas members have been vetted for safety. If extenuating circumstances prevent an in-person interview or there is not an interviewer in your vicinity, the office can get you connected to a remote interviewer.
Complete the Travel Membership
- Pay your fees.
- Receive your hard copy, stamped LOI in the mail.
- Contact Servas hosts through our database, and remember to follow the protocols of the Travelers Responsibilities
- Start traveling for peace!