REGISTRATION EXTENDED to Oct 3!
Peace: We All Play A Part
The 2022 US Servas National Conference is October 14 - October 16 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Come for an experience that will enrich you in many ways:
- Enhance your engagement with peace-building
- Learn about sustaining a healthy environment
- Share travel stories and tips with fellow Servas members
- Hear amazing speakers and engage with them directly
Post-conference activities: Activities are being planned for directly following the conference beginning the afternoon of Sunday October 16.
Venue: The venue is the beautiful University of Utah campus. It's located about 25 minutes from the Salt Lake City airport and just minutes from downtown SLC. It's accessible via public transportation with walking trails and many other attractions nearby. There are two options for attendance:
- Three-day attendees will have access to the grounds from Friday through Sunday. Registration for all three days includes all conference sessions and meals;* excludes lodging.
- One-day participants may check-in Saturday morning for the day and includes lunch, dinner and refreshments.
Hosting: Hosting is available before, during and after the conference, for those wishing to extend their visit is being coordinated by the local Servas group as available. See registration form.
Meals: Lunch, dinner and refreshments will be provided beginning dinner Fri through lunch Sunday. Breakfast is included for those staying at the University of Utah Guest House.
September 29 Oct 3, midnight MDT,
Refund Policy: Before September 29 midnight MDT, your reservation can be refunded LESS a $50 cancellation fee. We are unable to refund AFTER Sept 29.
Questions? For all other questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org